About This Product
Dry air can wreak havoc on even the healthiest of individuals, particularly during flu or haze season. While we can’t bring down the rains to wash away the dirty air particles, dust or germs that are floating around, our Plant Origins Aromatherapy Diffuser does the trick to get rid of them efficiently and effectively.
Specially designed to be portable with its compact and minimalist cylindrical design, our aromatherapy essential oil diffuser is the perfect companion to bring along with you wherever you are, plus it’ll lend your space a touch of practical elegance. Plug it into a laptop, phone charger, car phone charger or even a power bank and get an instant mist of refreshing fragrance no matter where you are.
The atomizing particles help to neutralize dust, germs and other dirty air particles in the air, particularly when it’s hazy season. The diffuser’s constant stream of moisturizing air reduces the likelihood of illnesses caused by stale air circulating around the room and helps eliminate static.
Plant Origins Aromatherapy Portable Diffuser can produce mist for up to 3 hours on a full tank of water so fans of mist sprays for skin moisturizing will be able to enjoy the extra hydration the mist imparts to your skin and eyes.
No more worries about having dry, itchy eyes, cracked lips or painfully dry skin.
Country of Origin: China
Voltage: 5V (USB)
Material: PP material
Water Tank Capacity: 70ml
Timer Settings: 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 120 minutes, 180 minutes.
Product Size: Approximately 75mm x 130mm
Product Weight: 170g
1. Improves quality of air in enclosed spaces.
2. Reduce likelihood of dry skin, irritated eyes, dryness of the throat, allergies, frequent coughs, sinus headaches and cracked lips.
3. Humidity above 40% helps deactivate virus particles in the air, making them less likely to be infectious. This helps prevent influenza and unproductive coughs.
4. May help reduce snoring as the moisture in the air can aid with lubricating the airways.
5. Keeps hair and skin moisturized.
6. Reduces allergy, sinus and asthma symptoms.
7. With additional use of essential oils for aromatherapy purposes, it may also help relieve stress, alleviate symptoms of anxiety and liven up the atmosphere.
1. Gently unscrew the cover of the Plant Origins Aromatherapy Portable Diffuser (70ml) by turning it counter clockwise then lifting it upwards away from the body of the machine.
2. Add water to the diffuser water tank and ensure there is no overflow. Do not tilt the machine to prevent water from entering the main body of the machine.
3. Close cover to secure it by placing the cover back on the machine body and turning it clockwise until the cover and machine body is fully aligned.
4. Insert the plug of the power cord into the power supply socket of the diffuser and connect the other end of the USB cord to an electrical source.
5. Press the ‘mist’ button to produce mist.
6. Press the ‘light’ button to turn on the light function.
1. Please ensure the correct voltage is used for the machine. This machine has a working voltage of 5V, kindly ensure it is linked to an AC source of power with a voltage of 5V.
2. Do not attempt to dismantle the machine while it is operating.
3. Do not dismantle or use the machine in a damp area.
4. Do not touch atomizing chips with any hard articles.
5. Use only pure, clean water in the diffuser. Unfiltered tap water can contain higher levels of minerals/particles that can build up in the machine and cause it to wear down faster. The diffuser may also push these minerals into the air and they may settle down as dust.
6. Always unplug the power cord after every use.
7. Change the water in the diffuser regularly. Dry the water in the water tank if not used for a long period of time.
8. It is recommended to clean any deposits in the water tank once a week.
9. If there is an abnormal sound or the amount of mist released becomes significantly reduced, turn off the switch and refill water into the water tank.
10. Exercise caution when using a diffuser around children.
11. Exercise caution when using a diffuser in the car. Ensure that the diffuser does not tip over and spill water.
12. Do not place the diffuser in direct sunlight. It is advisable to remove the diffuser from the car when not in use.
Keep in a cool, dry place. Avoid exposure to sunlight, damp areas or excessive heat.