About This Product
Dry air can wreak havoc on even the healthiest of individuals, particularly during the flu or haze seasons. While we can’t bring down the rains to wash away the dirty air particles, dust or germs that are floating around, our Plant Origins Aromatherapy Diffuser with Remote does the trick to get rid of them efficiently and effectively.
With a faceted wood grain exterior that will blend in with your existing deco, it’s a great way to enjoy your favourite scents while decorating your home. Plus, it has a remote so you can change lighting and timer modes from wherever you are in the room!
Plant Origins Aromatherapy Diffuser With Remote can produce mist for up to 6 hours on a full tank of water so you can wake up with radiant, hydrated skin. The atomizing particles help to neutralise dust, germs and other dirty air particles in the air, particularly when it’s hazy season.
Thus, the diffuser’s constant stream of moisturising air reduces the likelihood of illnesses caused by stale air circulating around the room and helps eliminate static. Fans of mist sprays for skin moisturising will also appreciate the extra hydration the mist imparts to your skin and eyes.
Country of Origin: China
Voltage: 24V 3 Pin UK Plug
Power: DC 24V
Material: PP/ABS/PC material
Colour: Wood Grain
Water Tank Capacity: 550ml
Timer Settings: 1 hour, 3 hours, 6 hours, Continuous.
Product Size: Approximately 168.5mm x 148mm
Product Weight: 375g
1. Improves quality of air in enclosed spaces.
2. Reduce likelihood of dry skin, irritated eyes, dryness of the throat, allergies, frequent coughs, sinus headaches and cracked lips.
3. Humidity above 40% helps deactivate virus particles in the air, making them less likely to be infectious. This helps prevent influenza and unproductive coughs.
4. May help reduce snoring as the moisture in the air can aid with lubricating the airways.
5. Keeps hair and skin moisturized.
6. Reduces allergy, sinus and asthma symptoms.
7. With additional use of essential oils for aromatherapy purposes, it may also help relieve stress, alleviate symptoms of anxiety and liven up the atmosphere.
1. Lift the lid and add water until the water reaches the maximum level.
2. Add a few drops of any of our Plant Origins essential oils into the water tank.
3. Cover the lid and insert the plug into any wall socket.
4. Press the mist button to produce mist.
5. Press the light button to change the colour and intensity of the light.
1. Do not attempt to dismantle the machine while it is operating.
2. Do not dismantle or use the machine in a damp area.
3. Do not touch atomizing chips with any hard articles.
4. Use only pure, clean water in the diffuser. Unfiltered tap water can contain higher levels of minerals/particles that can build up in the machine and cause it to wear down faster. The diffuser may also push these minerals into the air and they may settle down as dust.
5. Always unplug the power cord after every use.
6. Change the water in the diffuser regularly. Dry the water in the water tank if not used for a long period of time.
7. It is recommended to clean any deposits in the water tank once a week.
8. If there is an abnormal sound or the amount of mist released becomes significantly reduced, turn off the switch and refill water into the water tank.
9. Exercise caution when using a diffuser around children.
10. Exercise caution when using a diffuser in the car. Ensure that the diffuser does not tip over and spill water.
11. Do not place the diffuser in direct sunlight. It is advisable to remove the diffuser from the car when not in use.
Keep in a cool, dry place. Avoid exposure to sunlight, damp areas or excessive heat.