About This Product
Dry air can wreak havoc on even the healthiest of individuals, particularly during the flu or haze seasons. While we can’t bring down the rains to wash away the dirty air particles, dust or germs that are floating around, our Plant Origins Bluetooth Aromatherapy Diffuser does the trick to get rid of them efficiently and effectively.
With a sleek white exterior that won’t distract from your existing decor, it’s perfectly discreet and has a 2-in-1 function of being both a diffuser and Bluetooth speaker! Play your favourite tunes as you sit back and relax or switch on the light function for a soothing night light with adjustable brightness and colours. Plant Origins Aromatherapy Bluetooth Diffuser can produce mist for up to 13 hours on a full tank of water so you can wake up with radiant, hydrated skin.
The atomizing particles help to neutralize dust, germs and other dirty air particles in the air, particularly when it’s hazy season. Thus, the diffuser’s constant stream of moisturizing air reduces the likelihood of illnesses caused by stale air circulating around the room and helps eliminate static. Fans of mist sprays for skin moisturizing will also appreciate the extra hydration the mist imparts to your skin and eyes. No more worries about having dry, itchy eyes, cracked lips or painfully dry skin.
NOTE: This package includes one unit of Plant Origins Aromatherapy Bluetooth Diffuser, a UK 3-pin plug and measuring cup.
Voltage: 24V AC
Material: PP material, ABS material
Water Tank Capacity: 500ml
Mist Frequency: ~30ml/h
Mist Settings: Standard, Strong
Timer Settings: 10 second intervals, 2 hour, 4 hours, continuous.
Lights: 8 colours, 2 light options (bright or dim), 3 modes. (First mode: full 8 colour cycle. Second mode: 1 fixed colour. Third mode: light off when you press and hold light button for 3 seconds.)
Product Size: Approximately 160mm x 160mm x 120mm
NOTE: Diffuser shuts down automatically once water level in tank is low.
1. Improves quality of air in enclosed spaces.
2. Reduce likelihood of dry skin, irritated eyes, dryness of the throat, allergies, frequent coughs, sinus headaches and cracked lips.
3. Humidity above 40% helps deactivate virus particles in the air, making them less likely to be infectious. This helps prevent influenza and unproductive coughs.
4. May help reduce snoring as the moisture in the air can aid with lubricating the airways.
5. Keeps hair and skin moisturized.
6. Reduces allergy, sinus and asthma symptoms.
7. With additional use of essential oils for aromatherapy purposes, it may also help relieve stress, alleviate symptoms of anxiety and liven up the atmosphere.
1. Gently lift the cover of the Plant Origins Aromatherapy Bluetooth Diffuser (500ml).
2. Add water to the diffuser water tank using the measuring cup to ensure there is no overflow.
3. Close cover to secure it.
4. Insert the plug of the power cord into the power supply socket of the diffuser and connect the other end of the power cord to an electrical source.
5. Press the ‘on’ button to produce mist.
6. Press the light button to turn on light function.
How to activate Bluetooth Speaker function
1. To use the speaker function, turn on your phone/laptop’s Bluetooth function and search for the diffuser speaker (BT Speaker) by scanning the list of available Bluetooth devices.
2. Click the diffuser’s speaker name to connect.
3. Play your chosen audio as usual on your phone and adjust volume accordingly on your phone.
1. Please ensure the correct voltage is used for the machine. This machine has a working voltage of 100V-240V, kindly ensure it is linked to an AC source of power with a voltage of 100V-240V.
2. Do not dismantle or use the machine in a damp area.
3. Do not touch atomizing chips with any hard articles.
4. Use only pure, clean water in the humidifier. Unfiltered tap water can contain higher levels of minerals/particles that can build up in the machine and cause it to wear down faster. The humidifier may also push these minerals into the air and they may settle down as dust.
5. Change the water in the humidifier regularly. Dry the water in the water tank if not used for a long period of time.
6. It is recommended to clean any deposits in the water tank once a week.
7. If there is an abnormal sound or the amount of mist released becomes significantly reduced, turn off the switch and refill water into the water tank.
8. Exercise caution when using a humidifier around children.
Keep in a cool, dry place. Avoid exposure to sunlight, damp areas or excessive heat.
There are no reviews yet.